MARBLELIFE® Mold & Mildew Remover

MARBLELIFE® Mold & Mildew Remover

$19.95

Removes Mold & Mildew Stains Efficiently – Say Goodbye Mold

Category:

Description

“Stone Safe Mold & Mildew Cleaner”

 

Specially formulated to eliminate mold, mildew, algae and fungus. Recommended for use in bathrooms, kitchens, cellars and other damp areas where mold and mildew may form. 100% Stone Safe.

 

DIRECTIONS

1. Protect all adjacent non-masonry surfaces, including plants, fabrics, and metals.
2. Hold bottle 2-4 inches away from surface and spray.
3. Let set 5 minutes – but do not let dry.
4. Rinse well with fresh, cool water.
5. If mildew or spots are still visible after the first application, wait 30 minutes and repeat procedure.

 

MAINTENANCE

For daily cleaning of your natural stone or tile use Stone & Tile Cleaner.